Infinity Mirror
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond Imagination

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Huh. Alright.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ain Soph
VoidReaper
Ain Soph

Huh. Alright. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huh. Alright.   Huh. Alright. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:14 pm

YES! Parents are done with there frickin raid....

The summons only last that one role, than they disappear. None of them stay on the field; they just do their thing and go. Some do spawn boss NPCs, which we can then play if need be.

Are we still using special bars for magic strength? If so I can make a few extra summons that increase that.
Back to top Go down
https://infinitymirror.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Huh. Alright.   Huh. Alright. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:33 pm

Nah, I'd just say in the description for the characters, things are difficult to use. if they are RPing nice, they will understand that as a limited amount. In my experience, those mana bar things require that you keep up with all their mana uses. Very obnoxious.
Back to top Go down
Ain Soph
VoidReaper
Ain Soph

PostSubject: Re: Huh. Alright.   Huh. Alright. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:41 pm

The bars arent for mana, its for how strong their characters are. Like ratings from 1 to 10, 1 being the weakest and 10 the strongest. Everyone starts at level 1, and as the story advances and random events take place, their magic increases. I was thinking once someone hits 10, he/she can break the matrix (such concentrated 'magic' can disrupt the matrix), creating a path for the players to enter the real world.

But its just an idea, the points will only be rewarded for activity really.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Huh. Alright.   Huh. Alright. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:19 am

That... actually sounds like one of your better ideas. Let's implement it =DD We keep a list of how many times they roll max numbers. Kind of like what Nihoxdria did. Except she had it based on every time they used their abilities, and how much it effected the people around them. Gah, can't think straight. Funny stuff is on the TV. But yea, let's see how badly they fuck with this world, and depending on how badly they do it, depends on if we log it. O.o We should have the separate cell a monitor cell also. That'll be the interaction point for them, when ever they "Interact to strongly with the matrix."

But the thing about it is, they aren't there to kill them, just push them to the edge of death. What doesn't kill them, only makes them stronger. They let themselves be killed, and then we just get transported back to the eatery, and mope that we're contracted to get our asses whipped. O.o;
Back to top Go down
Ain Soph
VoidReaper
Ain Soph

PostSubject: Re: Huh. Alright.   Huh. Alright. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 9:47 pm

I HATE holiday season.... especially when working at a video game store...

I got 3 more summons to finish.

Here are the cards:

2 cards - Destroys the current field (aka fire, flooding, etc.)
1 card - Increase power by 1
1 card - Changes summoners element affinity (Changes to opposite)
1 card - Decreases power by 1
1 card - Spawns boss NPC

If there is one you want to add, let me know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Huh. Alright.   Huh. Alright. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:53 am

Shiiiiiit don't I know. I work in a cafe, that mess is to much to do for a quick period of time.

But... lets see, we have a card of destruction of playing fields, lets make one create something. Idk, create random cities, forests, or something. I think that'd be cool. But we need to limit how many times they can do this in a thread. Otherwise, things will be far to tumultuous for us lol.
Back to top Go down
Ain Soph
VoidReaper
Ain Soph

PostSubject: Re: Huh. Alright.   Huh. Alright. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 11:33 pm

Ok, I'll create a card like that. I'll make it so that it has a limited summon count, meaning once its been summoned 'X' amount of times, it disappears from the summon list.

As for how many times per thread, I'd say 2 or 3 times.... 2 at most I think, cuz they do have powerful effects.

I'm gonna work out the summon ratio for a bit, and figure out why some of my new cards aren't loading properly, so Summons are inactive right now....

~~ To-Do Checklist ~~

- Double check to make sure this forum is 'hidden' from members, as well as the Training Area.
- Create Magic Power bar for members.
- Create Storyline for the 'fake' world???
- Basic RP Rules posted.
- Post explanation of Magic Bar

I think that's it.... Just a simple list for myself really.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Huh. Alright.   Huh. Alright. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 8:15 pm

There. I have it fixed. We can put this one into the eatery or the basket when we feel like it.

Story line of the fake world?

Something like, the bloodlines are elemental, and there are wars happening. Though this may sound like avatar, let's make the air people the aggressors, since they can control the summons better.

Now, since it's mi-evil, we have to make the people with blood lines few. We need to have more peasants who can't use powers than nobles who can use powers. Uhg, this would be easier if we had a name generator for this stuff. Wanna use random latin things that describe the element they each use?

something like Ignitus family name for fire?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Huh. Alright.   Huh. Alright. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Huh. Alright.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Infinity Mirror :: Grand Design :: Suggestions/Plots/Whatever-
Jump to: