Infinity Mirror
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond Imagination

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Huh. Alright.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Huh. Alright. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huh. Alright.   Huh. Alright. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:40 am

Well, it's Tim and Cody we're talking about. They won't go by any rules we set. So you set a challenge, not a ruling. If they can't abide within it, then they're fails at RPing. And they hate being called fails at RPing.

You're deffinately hiding this thread right?

Also, I think for Bio's, I suggest we opt to let them RP and flush out their characters in a real world setting first.

Now explain the summons. Is it trying to use their magic? Or are they actually trying to bring forth a being from another place/time/dimension, or what ever?
Back to top Go down
Ain Soph
VoidReaper
Ain Soph

PostSubject: Re: Huh. Alright.   Huh. Alright. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:51 am

Here's what i have for the summons,

basically 'summons' are the result of his/her connection with the matrix, it goes beyond basic elements meaning anyone can access any elemental creature. But since they dont know the 'world' isn't real, they would know how to use it properly. Summons are a code system within the matrix, when they 'roll' for a summon, they are technically putting random strings of code together. If they get lucky, the code creates a special creature. Kinda like cheat codes in a way.

Its not hidden, but you and i are the only ones with the url for it, why do you ask?
Back to top Go down
https://infinitymirror.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Huh. Alright.   Huh. Alright. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:02 am

Ohh yea, and also, the letting them rp out their stuff sets them up for the kidnapping.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Huh. Alright.   Huh. Alright. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:03 am

Also, I'm talking about keeping it hidden when people get the url.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Huh. Alright.   Huh. Alright. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 7:46 am

LOL!!! To pay homage, if we do do the city, let's call it Syn city xDD
Back to top Go down
Ain Soph
VoidReaper
Ain Soph

PostSubject: Re: Huh. Alright.   Huh. Alright. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 8:11 pm

I can hide the char forum for now, until we need it or what another forum for something.

Yes, this will be hidden when the url is released.

Syn city? Really? Lol, how about Nyskarda? Kinda sounds futuristic... 'a dark syn' backwards.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Huh. Alright.   Huh. Alright. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 9:15 pm

That's awesome. sounds like they'd be japanese or something. Anyways, The summoning thing. How many are you going to have? and are you going to come up with a mod account to represent the summons?
Back to top Go down
Ain Soph
VoidReaper
Ain Soph

PostSubject: Re: Huh. Alright.   Huh. Alright. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 10:10 pm

lets see out of the 1-100 dice roll, I have 6 summons so far.

I was going to have the summons' effects written on the dice images, almost like how Nih did hers. I'll only make 'accounts' for those that will stay summoned as bosses.

Feel free to give me an image and effect if you want me to add a summon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Huh. Alright.   Huh. Alright. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 10:29 pm

Lalala....

A magic storm.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_zoyRPPx6BTk/SGVpiLFh07I/AAAAAAAAAJQ/FB1T86dN4RQ/s1600-h/electric-storm-8x6.jpg

A summon better be a dragon xD

o.O Why don't we have dragons to represent the elemental summons?
Back to top Go down
Ain Soph
VoidReaper
Ain Soph

PostSubject: Re: Huh. Alright.   Huh. Alright. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 11:41 pm

already have elemental dragons XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Huh. Alright.   Huh. Alright. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 10:21 am

You do?! Epic!!! Yea, I'm a dragon nut. Kaiba's panzy ass has nothing on me.

Yea, though, the magic storm, or aether storm, or what ever you wanna call it, can be a negative effect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Huh. Alright.   Huh. Alright. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 10:05 pm

Hmm... Any other plot brain storming we should come up with? Recapping again.

Starts in the city, they then get abducted, then they are dropped into the "Matrix."

From there, we should allocate a problem or something for them to solve. We need to calculate what we are training them to do. We need warriors, because... let's say, the warp creature is coming closer to reality, and we are just training cells warring over the creature. Basically, we need a separated training field, just one extra category that is hidden from most of the people. Once they get into the real world, i won't mind rping the antagonist. Would Lance care to join me? Van will be on the "dark side."

The training forum will be just a more bleak, train train train train kind of thing. They're doing a different kind of training regiment to produce the same results.

-shrug- Going back to my school work now.
Back to top Go down
Ain Soph
VoidReaper
Ain Soph

PostSubject: Re: Huh. Alright.   Huh. Alright. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 12:45 am

I guess I can bring Lance into this.

So you want to have a special training forum for us 'outside' the matrix?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Huh. Alright.   Huh. Alright. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 1:26 am

Hmm... Do you remember pokemon? How the main antagonist of the series randomly appeared and you beat them? Something like that would be a nice side plot.

something like that I suppose. It'll still be in the matrix. And no, not a separate forum? are we using the same terminology here lol? Forum does not = new web site right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Huh. Alright.   Huh. Alright. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 9:55 pm

Calling it "Training Core" would be sufficient. Have your basic things under it to give it a feel of realism in it. Much like the other player's areas, we get our own.

Training Core:
Level 1: Brief Room.
Level 2: Monster room.
Level 3: Library/Eatery.
Level 4: Infinity.

Seems pretty self explanatory. Maybe we can get more bad guys, instead of just Lance and I. I'm sure the work load is plenty easy for us, but still. Minions are a great thing to work.
Back to top Go down
Ain Soph
VoidReaper
Ain Soph

PostSubject: Re: Huh. Alright.   Huh. Alright. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 10:36 pm

what i meant by forum, was a separate area on this site... not a whole new forum.

I can create a special group for us, so only the 'antagonists' can see it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Huh. Alright.   Huh. Alright. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 11:24 pm

Sweet. Let's do this. how much more planning do we need? ~Cracks knuckles.~ I'm ready to get out and stretch my wings. Oooooo, our cell of guys should have wings.
Back to top Go down
Ain Soph
VoidReaper
Ain Soph

PostSubject: Re: Huh. Alright.   Huh. Alright. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:25 am

Chronus should have admin authority now, so if you want to work on some stuff, you can. I'm finishing up the dice images and they should be up sometime tomorrow night after I get off work.... jeeze, work has been a bitch lately.

Just let me know if there is anything you need.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Huh. Alright.   Huh. Alright. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 1:23 am

I do indeed have the capability to "Mod" Things. But I can't go in a come up with descriptions for Arcadia or anything like that to help out =/

Hmm... Damn it.

Well, I was thinking of using alternate abilities along with your average abilities from the four cardinal elements.

Water-Illusions
Fire-Healing
Earth-Puppetry/physical reinforcement
Air-Dealing with spirits easier,(Basically, they can get a bonus to their ability to control their rampant "Code" They unleash when ever they use their ability.

Basically, the elements will be the characters affinities.

Questions, Comments? I put some major thought into those too.

Aaaaannndddddd I hear you about work. I got so much shit today too. Boss was mad as hell at me for doing a job I normally do in ten minutes, in an hour and thirty. Was not a good day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Huh. Alright.   Huh. Alright. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 1:26 am

Oooo, how about those alternate abilities are used in conjunction with their summons? =DD Illusions, hide from the bad summon, Heal, the good summons, control the summons better, and strengthen the summons o.O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Huh. Alright.   Huh. Alright. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 1:58 pm

o.O I think the setting should be during the winter =D That'd be fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Huh. Alright.   Huh. Alright. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 8:07 pm

Lets just stick with the basic summons for now. If we want to add more, like your affinities and their effects on/and w/ summons, we can do that later, when we get a better grasp on how to make it easy to moderate and easy for the members to understand and what not.

Or if you already have a way to work it in, let me know.

And you do have access to the admin panel, because I can get to it with Lance; and I've done the same thing to Chronus.

Oh, want me to put a list of the summons in the hidden forum?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Huh. Alright.   Huh. Alright. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:08 pm

I did a quick summon image, havent put it on the dice yet.... just want your input on it.

Huh. Alright. - Page 2 1_senl10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Huh. Alright.   Huh. Alright. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:47 pm

Hahahaaaa, That looks nice. Hmm... Well, I was thinking either you or I, or both of us RP'ed as the summons. I don't want to relinquish that much power to a player, just yet.
Back to top Go down
Ain Soph
VoidReaper
Ain Soph

PostSubject: Re: Huh. Alright.   Huh. Alright. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:47 pm

The member 'Chronus' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Attack' : 9
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Huh. Alright.   Huh. Alright. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Huh. Alright.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Infinity Mirror :: Grand Design :: Suggestions/Plots/Whatever-